Audrey Hepburn was a full-blooded style icon, and this still from her film Breakfast at Tiffany’s shows that you can still be ravishing and elegant even while having your breakfast.
Badassery at its finest.
El oh elz.
Among those asked to describe the most important problem facing their lives right now:
LGBT youth identified
1. Non-accepting families (26%)
2. School/bullying problems (21%)
3. Fear of being out or open (18%)
Non-LGBT youth identified
1. Classes/exams/grades (25%)
2. College/career (14%)
3. Financial pressures related to college or job (11%)
From the Human Rights Campaign
Shit’s fucked up.
Just a reminder that Maurice Sendak was incredible. He’s also today’s google doodle.
I like drinking tea alone, and reading alone.
I like riding the bus alone, and walking home alone.
It gives me time to think,...